BROCKVILLE – Local MPP Steve Clark has a cabinet post in the new Doug Ford provincial government.
Clark was named minister of municipal affairs and housing after a swearing in ceremony at Queen’s Park this morning (Friday).
The new Progressive Conservative government will have a cabinet of 21, including Premier Doug Ford.
Vic Fedeli, the party’s interim leader, has been named finance minister – a portfolio he’s familiar with having been the finance critic in the previous administration.
Here is the rest of the new ministers:
- Peter Bethlenfalvy – President of the Treasury Board
- Raymond Cho – Minister for Seniors and Accessibility
- Christine Elliott – Minister of Health and Long-Term Care and Deputy Premier
- Doug Ford – Premier and Minister of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Merrilee Fullerton – Minister of Training, Colleges and Universities
- Ernie Hardeman – Minister of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs
- Sylvia Jones – Minister of Tourism, Culture and Sport
- Lisa MacLeod – Minister of Children, Community and Social Services and Minister Responsible for Women’s Issues
- Monte McNaughton – Minister of Infrastructure
- Caroline Mulroney – Attorney General and Minister Responsible for Francophone Affairs
- Rod Phillips – Minister of the Environment, Conservation and Parks
- Greg Rickford – Minister of Energy, Northern Development and Mines, and Minister of Indigenous Affairs
- Laurie Scott – Minister of Labour
- Todd Smith – Minister of Government and Consumer Services, and Government House Leader
- Lisa Thompson – Minister of Education
- Michael Tibollo – Minister of Community Safety and Correctional Services
- Jim Wilson – Minister of Economic Development, Job Creation and Trade
- John Yakabuski – Minister of Transportation
- Jeff Yurek – Minister of Natural Resources and Forestry