NORTH GRENVILLE/NORTH DUNDAS – Two teens — one from North Grenville — have been arrested in connection to 10 break-and-enters to businesses and buildings in North Grenville and North Dundas.
A Grenville County O.P.P. officer stopped a vehicle on County Road 43 at Boundary Road in North Grenville just after midnight Tuesday morning.
Police allege the driver had a set of brass knuckles and a further search of the vehicle uncovered a part for a gun, ammunition and jewelry.
The driver, 17, from North Dundas and the passenger, 19, from North Grenville were arrested.
The driver is facing break-and-enter-related charges, possession of property obtained by crime and possession of a prohibited device or ammunition.
The passenger also faces break-and-enter-related charges.
O.P.P. say the following places were victims during the crime spree:
- The Yellow Canoe Restaurant, Merrickville
- The Crusty Baker, Kemptville
- Evape Cigarettes, Kemptville
- Merrickville United Church
- Chip Witch, Merrickville
- Georgian’s Carpet, North Grenville
- Cindy’s Barber Shop, Kemptville
- Loughlin Motors, North Dundas
- Nationview Public School, Mountain
- Lazarus House, South Mountain
Anyone with information on this case is asked to call the O.P.P. at 1-888-310-1122, the Kemptville detachment at 613-258-3441 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.